Darn Tough - Stride Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Eclipse
Some say it’s hard to change their stripes. We went further and totally redesigned our Stride micro crew running sock for the lightest and smoothest fit — topped it off with performance arch support to reduce fatigue, flex windows for zero bunching and enhanced durability where our athletes need it most. Nah, wasn’t that hard.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 6% Lycra® Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it’s-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- No Cushion
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.